• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Soccer Simulation

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
sledger said:
dont worry bugs, if you were a manager at the time the game was removed from CW then you will still have a place, i'll deal with this all later on today.
How's it going?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
been a bit busy and at work today, will be 2mo as well, earliest i can get round to properly sorting this out will be on sunday or monday evening BST, Dw though, my commitment to this idea is still high on my list of priorities, i havent forgotten it already!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
well the software has been tested out and i know how it all works now, looks like a doddle so once all the rosters are done then we can get it going, just waiting to hear from cloete and see if he can send me over the remaining rosters used last time around, and just waiting till i get a bit more of free time to sort it all out. At the moment i'm not in much in the evenings which is when i would sort it all out and sim the games etc.. once i get a job which i hope will be in the next 2 weeks i will be home more often and so thats when we can really expect to get it started i think, as theres nothing else holding it back.

Cloete

International Captain
Some are out of date and some are incomplete and you can see some are youths but yeah... here they are.

Gotta love that Real team :happy:

Attachments

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
just hard getting the time at the moment, at the moment almost all my time is taken up by me being out looking for a job or just out with friends, i am hopeful of getting a job in the next week or 2 which would free up the evenings to do all this in, sorry for such delay, but untill my occupation is sorted i dont really have the time to do much towards this, still committed to the idea though, dont get me wrong.

Robertson

Cricket Spectator
i thoguth this was a cricket forum not a football one or a golf one you dont go into football forums and see posts about cricket do you

keep the forum strictly cricket eh ??

:-O

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Robertson said:
i thoguth this was a cricket forum not a football one or a golf one you dont go into football forums and see posts about cricket do you

Hmmm

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Robertson said:

You do in Off Topic. Duuh.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
hmmm yes.....

anyway...

just begun to fully sort all the rosters out, being back at work from next week as well will mean will have more time to devote to this, all the english rosters are sorted out, just need to get the rest of them done now, bugs if you are online please can you send me an email so i can get in touch with you about sorting the rest of the rosters? someone on msn will have my address, everyone else i will contact through msn shortly, thanks.