• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Six Nations

steds

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
Scotland seriously lack pace in their backs, they got away with it against France because they kicked intelligently & Michalak was having one of his sulky days. What Wales have (& their were hints of it against us) is two genuinely nippy wingers & a reliable source of points in Stephen Jones. They won't have our pack to contend with either, so should get more ball.
We'll see:dry:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
If your glory Sweaty boys win I'll have the Scots flag as my avatar til the next round of 6 Nations games, if the Taffs win you get to have Adam Jones, the Welsh prop & officially the world's hairiest man, as yours.

Here's Adam!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Fair enough. I'll take that.

...Just as long as Pickup agrees to delete this post if I lose. :ph34r:

Blaze

Banned
ohtani's jacket said:
Dude, there's no way that the Super 14 compares to the Six Nations. Regardless of the style they play, it's still Test match rugby.

Meh I know what I will be watching.

simmy

International Regular
Yeah me too.. Can't wait to watch a meaningless club series over a pride-filled test competition.
Why you would come into this thread is beyond me!

Last edited:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
simmy said:
Yeah me too.. Can't wait to watch a meaningless club series over a pride-filled test competition.
Why you would come into this thread is beyond me!
It's not a club series...

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
simmy said:
Well its more a club series than a test series.
It's not a club series. It's actually closer to a test series than a club series if you look at the hierarchy of NZ rugby.