• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
How can i go past the Davistow Darters that was where me and fellow player Kennett batted an entire session for just 7runs (and 3 were wides!)

Carn the Darters!

The darters? What The???

wrangler203

School Boy/Girl Captain
Edfield Seahawks, for me please, chance to play alongside my brother, hopefully that wont happen too many times though.:P

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Just one question, can i sign up for a club, so i can get a go behind the stumps on the days the Colts have a bye?

If so which clubs don't have keepers?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
new_age_ar said:
Just one question, can i sign up for a club, so i can get a go behind the stumps on the days the Colts have a bye?

If so which clubs don't have keepers?
come play for the Tigers mate...

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
i think the foxes are a great team and a noble animal. i'm a bit dissapointed at the lack of interest to be honest.