• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Hoggy31 said:
Ok, I've decided to give the final rose to Samoa..

Btw, I'm going Samoa ;)
Nick, I'm sorry, I just noticed 'someone', who will remain nameless, but Hakon knows who he is, just recently added a whole lot more nationalities, meaning that your original choice of Japan is quite valid.

At this point in time, I have decided if someone crappy like Nick is going to make himself available for Japan, I too will make Japan my nationality, as someone needs to translate for Nick when he is told that he missed out on the team.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
KennyD said:
Nick, I'm sorry, I just noticed 'someone', who will remain nameless, but Hakon knows who he is, just recently added a whole lot more nationalities, meaning that your original choice of Japan is quite valid.
It was me. And they're on here

...it hasn't been updated for 2 years, but I say it's quite valid

KennyD

steds said:
It was me. And they're on here

...it hasn't been updated for 2 years, but I say it's quite valid
Well, I'm sure Hakon knew it was you.

And slap me silly, Japan a Rugby League playing nation. No-doubt Union converts.

KennyD

Hoggy31 said:
Well, Consider me Japanese then
You have to pass a language proficiency test first. And reside in Japan for 3 years before you can apply for citizenship.

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Name: Richard "PTU" Langley
Position: Prop or Second Rower
Seasons Played: 4
Attack: 8
Defence: 6
Kicking: 5
Temperament: 2
Nationality: Samao
Email: paidtheumpire [at] gmail [dot] com

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
THE FOLLOWING HAVE YET TO SIGN UP!

Gaurav Nayak (cricketboy29)
Andrew Cloete (Cloete)
Dale Brumby (BoyBrumby)
Sam Gough (? cant remember)
Tom Halsey (Tom Halsey)
David Kearsley (kears falcon)
Jack McNamara (vic_orthdox)
Pete Young (PY)

Look, if you see these guys around the forum, get stuck into them, we need them to resignup! Funny that they're all from the Super league isnt it :laugh:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Sorry Rob.. got no time atm.. have been real busy and will be for a bit longer.. so i donno about re-seigning up.. cheers anyway

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Robertinho said:
Look, if you see these guys around the forum, get stuck into them, we need them to resignup! Funny that they're all from the Super league isnt it :laugh:
Maybe its a sign you should have two NRL teams?