• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft version 6.0

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Isn't one rule that if two people select the same player in a round for the same question, that player then becomes ineligible for selection? If so, ineligible only for that round, or for each and every one?
Yes, correct. Ineligible for the rest of the competition unless I specifically say differently.

I'm going to try and do it without statsguruing this year.
Might be tricky some rounds, but good luck.

space left?

As a previous Sheep Draft Champion can I ask for a place? :D
Sure.

Can I still join?
You can. But no one else now.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Emails received from:

AZH
Cabinet
WW
Harsh
honest
AndrewB
Red Hill
Fred
Aldo
Shady
Schearzie
Pothas (I'm pretty sure)

Waiting on:
*****, Morgie and OS - If you can all put your forum name in your post, that will be great.

cnerd123

likes this
Does question 2 want only partnerships from 250-259 runs, or any partnership greater than 250?

I've sent in my answers assuming the latter.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
250+ mate.

Question 1 - 1000 runs & 200 wickets.

Passed
AZH - WW - Harsh - Honest - AndrewB - Red Hill - Fred - Morgie - *****

FAIL
Cabinet, Pothas (Broad)
Aldo, Schearzie (Sobers)
Shady, OS (Steyn)

Question 2 - 250+ run 2nd wicket partnership

Passed
Cabinet - WW - Honest - Shady - Pothas - OS

FAIL
AZH, Fred (Kanhai)
Harsh, Red Hill (Walcott)
AndrewB, Aldo, Morgie (Hutton)
***** (Sobers answered in Q1)
Schearzie (Hammond 266 partnership was for the fourth wicket, not second wicket)

Banned Players
Broad, Hutton, Kanhai, Sobers, Steyn Walcott

WalkingWicket and honestbharani were both two from two while AldoRaine and schearzie have none. You have just over 24 hours to resend your picks. I'll aim for around 7pm, AEST.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Question 1.2 - 1000 runs & 200 wickets

Passed
AZH - WW - Harsh - Honest - AndrewB - Red Hill - Fred - Morgie - ***** - Cabinet - Pothas - Shady - OverratedSanity

FAIL
Aldo (Akram, chosen in round 1.1)
Schearzie (Lindwall, chosen in round 1.1)

Question 2.2 - 250+ run 2nd wicket partnership

Passed
Cabinet - WW - Honest - Shady - Pothas - OS - AZH - Fred - Harsh - Red Hill - AndrewB - Morgie

FAIL
Aldo, ***** (Ponting)
Schearzie (Graeme Smith, chosen in round 2.1)

Banned Players
Broad, Hutton, Kanhai, Ponting Sobers, Steyn Walcott

So Aldo and Schearzie have lots to do this round.