• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft version 5.0

watson

Banned
Not sure if its due to the shortened 24 hours, or a case of CBF but we have 3 that haven't voted. I'll allow a further 45 minutes..
Can you make it 30 mins NUFAN as I'm heading off the the Club to watch the Origin of the Species. Unless I have 3 Fails, then I don't care.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Tricky round it appears...

Results

Question 3a Name a Cricketer who's bowling average is between Tino Best and Travis Friend's 40.19 and 43.60

FAIL
Riggins
watson
adub
(Greg Chappell)

ohnoitsyou
Valer
morgieb
(Bob Simpson)

fredfertang
Monk
(Stan McCabe)

Pothas - didn't pick

PASS
uvelocity
Spikey
weeman27bob

Question 4a Select a Cricketer who has opened the batting in a Test match

FAIL
Riggins
watson
Valer
(Garry Sobers)

ohnoitsyou
Spikey
weeman27bob
adub
(Adam Gilchrist)

uvelocity
morgieb
Monk
(Matt Hayden)

Pothas - didn't pick

PASS
fredfertang

Question 5a Select a bowler with a career economy rate of 2.20 or lower (min. 1 over)

FAIL
watson
Monk
(Alan Davidson)

uvelocity
Valer
adub
Spikey
(Bill O'Reilly)

fredfertang
weeman27bob
(Hedley Verity)

Pothas - didn't pick

PASS
morgieb
Riggins
ohnoitsyou

Banned Players: Don Bradman, Greg Chappell, Alan Davidson, George Giffen, Adam Gilchrist, Matt Hayden, Stan McCabe, Vijay Merchant, Bill O'Reilly, Barry Richards, Chris Rogers, Bob Simpson, Garry Sobers, Hedley Verity

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
A warning for question 4 - The 8 openers I've picked for the sheeps are pretty ordinary..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Much better for questions 4 and 5.

Results

Question 3b Name a Cricketer who's bowling average is between Tino Best and Travis Friend's 40.19 and 43.60

FAIL
Riggins
Monk
(Mark Waugh, chosen by uvelocity)

ohnoitsyou
fredfertang
Pothas
(Bill Edrich, chosen by weeman27bob)

Valer
morgieb
(Nathan Astle)

PASS
uvelocity
Spikey
weeman27bob
watson
adub

Question 4b Select a Cricketer who has opened the batting in a Test match

FAIL

weeman27bob
adub
(Kumar Sangakarra)

PASS
fredfertang
Riggins
watson
Valer
ohnoitsyou
Spikey
uvelocity
morgieb
Monk
Pothas

Question 5b Select a bowler with a career economy rate of 2.20 or lower (min. 1 over)

FAIL
Valer
adub
Spikey
(Rahul Dravid)

PASS
morgieb
Riggins
ohnoitsyou
watson
Monk
uvelocity
fredfertang
weeman27bob
Pothas

Banned Players: Nathan Astle, Don Bradman, Greg Chappell, Alan Davidson, Rahul Dravid, George Giffen, Adam Gilchrist, Matt Hayden, Stan McCabe, Vijay Merchant, Bill O'Reilly, Barry Richards, Chris Rogers, Kumar Sangakarra, Bob Simpson, Garry Sobers, Hedley Verity

Last edited: