• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shakib Al Hasan vs Ian Botham / Burgey vs *****

Who the better all rounder

• Shakib Al Hasan

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Ian Botham

Votes: 27 56.3%

• Total voters

cnerd123

likes this
Always knew I loved you..........**** off *****.
Hey you're the one who doubted his wife. I assumed correctly.

For all the lack of sophistication, knowledge and nuance, I did not expect them to sink that low.

Bet they still slathered it in store bought BBQ sauce and will eat it alongside reheated frozen veggies tho

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Going over this page of posts and it looks like i'm the only one to not capitalize the first letter in my username

you bunch of pretentious pricks
Wouldn't want to draw attention to the fact that you're a herpes treatment would you

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year

For all the lack of sophistication, knowledge and nuance, I did not expect them to sink that low.

Bet they still slathered it in store bought BBQ sauce and will eat it alongside reheated frozen veggies tho
I never assumed for one second that Mrs Burgey was cooking this shoulder.......this is Australia mate, not Hong Kong.

cnerd123

likes this
It's called grammar....
Nah it's called being a conceited prick.

"Hey ho look at me, my forum usename is also a Proper Noun, I'm going to appear like I really care about this name and gave it a lot of thought and when you speak to me you shall address me as though I am a real person with real proper grammar rules, herr durr"

Nah **** that. This is the internet. Grammar doesn't matter and no one is important. Y'all need to get your egos in check

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Huh? I don't think any language pronounces it with 1 syllable. Your posts can be weird af. I hope you're imbibing.
The only language that matters for "herpes" is Greek (or arugably Latin at best). I asked about your pronunciation, I am more than aware how the Greeks (or Romans) intended the pronunciation to be. No offence.

Burgey

The red wine jus is reducing aws.

Burgey

The only language that matters for "herpes" is Greek (or arugably Latin at best). I asked about your pronunciation, I am more than aware how the Greeks (or Romans) intended the pronunciation to be. No offence.
The only language that matters with herpes is the profane language your partner drops when you tell them you’ve come home with a dose from a weekend away.

Burgey

.... when you speak to me you shall address me as though I am a real person with real proper grammar rules, herr durr"

Nah **** that. This is the internet. Grammar doesn't matter and no one is important. Y'all need to get your egos in check
He says, starting every sentence with a capitalised letter.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Herpes would be a post that leaves you feeling tingly and/or burning. A mr miyagi post just leaves you confused and baffled. It's more like viral meningitis.

Confused and baffled is just the start. Once you get to Burgey's level (who is never [sic rarely] confused or baffled) it leaves you with a burning sensation that you didn't feel before the symptoms were explained ;)

Last edited:

Daemon

Quick update of dinner last night.

Never had Razor Clams before so we tried those. Excellent. Lots of fresh shellfish on offer, you walk up to the counter and they weigh it up and serve it to you within minutes. We tried some sort of barnacle as well (first picture middle row right side), very strong fishy taste and chewy texture which I didn't enjoy.

Attachments

Last edited:

Burgey

Quick update of dinner last night.

Never had Razor Clams before so we tried those. Excellent. Lots of fresh shellfish on offer, you walk up to the counter and they weigh it up and serve it to you within minutes. We tried some sort of barnacle as well, very strong fishy taste and chewy texture which I didn't enjoy.
Jeez this sounds good.