• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shakib Al Hasan vs Ian Botham / Burgey vs *****

Who the better all rounder

• Shakib Al Hasan

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Ian Botham

Votes: 27 56.3%

• Total voters

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia are missing Warner and Smith, it's a golden opportunity for India to take 20 wickets regularly.

Sri Lanka just plain suck. Unlike their food tho, which is fantastic. Almost as good as Indian food.
Never been to SL, but I've heard that while they have amazing food, like 50% of it is just variations of different (albeit delicious) curries with rice.

cnerd123

likes this
Never been to SL, but I've heard that while they have amazing food, like 50% of it is just variations of different (albeit delicious) curries with rice.
It's why it's inferior to Indian food really. They nail the flavors (and presentation, if that matters) but they're so limited in what they can do.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Do tell us more about your girlfriends' experiences with bent dicks Miyagi.
Not the ex's that wet the bed. I thought that was more your speed?

That said, your ex [gender unspecified] told me that you were great in bed, and didn't wet it once while with you.

Last edited:

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Oh god is this banter in nz?
More Mexico and USA. I poached it from Salma Hayek's last movie "How to be a Latin Lover". Who at over 50 years of age is still smokin' hot. Think Nigella, but even hotter.

It isn't an original - guess you have to criticise those USA and Mexico film makers now. #learntopickyourbattles #sandpapercricket

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

More Mexico and USA. I poached it from Salma Hayek's last movie "How to be a Latin Lover". Who at over 50 years of age is still smokin' hot.

It isn't an original - guess you have to criticise those USA and Mexico film makers now. #learntopickyourbattles #sandpapercricket
Yes I'll definitely criticise who wrote it originally it's so cringey

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Speaking of slow (not ***** slow, but slow in a positive way), really looking forward to slow cooked lamb shoulder this evening for dinner.
On this one I must wade in. If that lamb shoulder is not getting cooked low and slow over coals or wood in a Weber or smoker then we may have to concede that ***** has a point.........and no one wants to see that.

Burgey

It being Friday night in NZ, I suspect Mr Miyagi has been imbibing.

Some guys get funnier on the piss.

cnerd123

likes this
I gave Burgey the benefit of the doubt here and assumed his wife was going to slow cook it on a grill or smoker...didn't even occur to me that she may just be stuffing it into a slowcooker and calling it a day

Please tell us that isn't so Burgey? Surely even an unsophisticated Aussies such as yourself wouldn't do that to a fine piece of meat?

cnerd123

likes this
Going over this page of posts and it looks like i'm the only one to not capitalize the first letter in my username

you bunch of pretentious pricks

Burgey

It’s in the smoker. Smells so good.

As an aficionado of other men’s meat, I’m sure you’d love it.

Burgey

Going over this page of posts and it looks like i'm the only one to not capitalize the first letter in my username

you bunch of pretentious pricks
That’s becausr you’re lower case as well as lower brow