• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Seymour Nurse is nomore

kingkallis

International Coach
I just read the news on Desmond Haynes's FB wall.

A few days ago I was celebrating our two young openers record breaking performance. I was so happy for the guys. And tonight I Just got a call from Seymour nurse daughter to say the he just pass away.
My coach my mentor, we all from the holders hill area love this man, we used to walk like Seymour bat like him and try to talk like him. Thanks for everything you have done for me.
May he Rest In Peace and rise in glory.

Could not find any information on Google though.

Slifer

International Captain
Greenidge
Hunte
Weeks
Worrell*
Nurse
Sobers
Walcott+
Marshall
Garner
Hall
Clarke

So yeah he makes it into a Barbados atg team. RIP big man!!

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Roach is seriously underrated. Not saying he would make the XI, the competition is too steep, but it isn't an absurd call at all imo.