• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

I say Australia should not be allowed to play in the WCs anymore :p.....it's pathetic the way they take all the excitement out of the game by being so invincible :laugh:!!!!!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why the hell hasn't Ponting taken the third Powerplay? You'd think that when you've got them 5 down in the 15th over, another 5 overs of fielding restrictions wouldn't hurt.

simmy

International Regular
This game has now got even more dull since Australia have turned down the heat.

Should have bowled McGrath through and Tait should still be bowlng instead of Watson.

simmy

International Regular
Why the hell hasn't Ponting taken the third Powerplay? You'd think that when you've got them 5 down in the 15th over, another 5 overs of fielding restrictions wouldn't hurt.
Prob get you another wicket too.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Harsh leg-side wide call there. I mean, I know its the rule, but the rule is stupid in a case like that.

pup11

International Coach
This partnership is pulling Proteas back into the game and if i were i won't like to chase too many on this pitch.

So time to get some wickets now.

PY

International Coach
Stop whinging you pansies. :p

I think it's a weapon for the spinner anyway for the stumping.

And Gibbs gone, great change of bowling from Ponting.

pasag

RTDAS
This partnership is pulling Proteas back into the game and if i were i won't like to chase too many on this pitch.

So time to get some wickets now.
The pitch looks fine tbh. There is no way in hell we're going to come even close to losing this game.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Gibbs gone!! Told you Sebago should be back on.

Game over IMO.

Gibbs continues his general mediocrity against Australia, itbt - more damning because he so often gets set against them, to then chuck it away.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

SA climbing back, lets just hope these two play through for a while and Gibbs continues to play till the mid-40 overs. And lets hope Hall and Pollock play some good bit when they come out.

Langeveldt

Soutie
This game has now got even more dull since Australia have turned down the heat.

Should have bowled McGrath through and Tait should still be bowlng instead of Watson.
Haha, you are the most miserable oke

I don't give SA a chance unless we get 250 or above, thats looking pretty unlikely :(