• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
No he isnt. Thats not a bad option either.

Hasn't been too much in the runs lately but Paksitan could do worse than sending him to open.

Yes Akmal and Shoiab followed by Younis, Misbah and Afridi is a solid phalanx at the top.
yeah, that would be the ideal line up but they will want to fit Hafeez in at the top too..

Athlai

Not Terrible
I know little about him, not a huge follower of Pakistan cricket, in fact its the country I know least about by far out of the test nations (including Bangladesh).

Did I just see a few rain drops on the camera there?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know little about him, not a huge follower of Pakistan cricket, in fact its the country I know least about by far out of the test nations (including Bangladesh).

Did I just see a few rain drops on the camera there?
I hope not, certainly looked very fine when I checked a couple of minutes ago.

Scaly piscine

Heh @ Boycott slaughtering SA on the radio. Anyway I guess NZ are hoping the pressure of chasing will work in their favour, but obviously they'll need to get a decent score in the first place.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah but there is a first time for everything? I mean no one's ever won a T20 international championship final before, but I'm assuming someone will.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Heh @ Boycott slaughtering SA on the radio. Anyway I guess NZ are hoping the pressure of chasing will work in their favour, but obviously they'll need to get a decent score in the first place.
Probably hoping that Patel and Vettori will be economical enough to put real pressure on Pakistan.

Perm

Tanvir on here, let's see how we handle him. We've struggled against bowlers with odd actions in the past, such as Malinga.