• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

GGG

State Captain
This is good stuff by India, remember Aussie could chase anything with their lineup.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I can see the headlines now,

"India Fly to T20 Finals 'We wanted to play Pakistan'"

"Australia: 'Honestly its a silly game, we couldn't be bothered.'"

:happy:

pup11

International Coach
This is ****ing **** it raining 6's bowl yorkers, EDIT: A moment of brilliance from Roy.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Unlucky for Uthappa, he was batting so well and you get run out. But maybe good for India with Dhoni out now and 5 or so overs to go.

pasag

RTDAS
Yeah agree with Chappell, good match so far and Australia haven't done too much wrong, it's just there's nothing much you can do when Yuvraj is like this.

pup11

International Coach
This is carnage absolute carnage, i want to know which brand of bat Yuvraj is using and then first thing in the morning i would be ordering that brand of bat for myself.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
India's captain and vice-captain at the crease.

Not exactly the image of Indian cricket leaders we've seen in the past hey? Lol, compared to your Sachin or Dravid.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
160 is not enough. We need 180 or so to even have a chance with the Aussie batting line up. They'll take our medium pacers apart. I mean even England scored 200 against us.

pup11

International Coach
Clarke the man with the golden arm does it for Australia, huge wicket Yuvraj gone, superb innings by him none the less.