• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Final 1 - England v South Africa

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
how come when that batsman just charged down the wicket he hit the ball for four instead of getting run out ??

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
One for the 'we'd have settled for it 3 hours ago but not 45 minutes ago' pile.

Root not looking the best option right now after all.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yep, poor move by Cook bowling Root.

I don't know what England would have lost if just one of their 3 pace bowlers bowled out now.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
This is ****ing horrible..........Eng will be taking the choking tag if SA bat out or go close to 50 overs.

King Pietersen

International Captain
This is awful bowling. Letting the game get away here. Does look a good pitch, so we can probably chase a fair few on here, but even so, should have been 150 maximum. Could easily be 200+ now.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Every time I start to worry about this partnership I remember Kleinveldt is on 40 odd. We'll chase 350