• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 10 End of Season Charity Matches

cricketboy29

International Regular
vic_orthdox said:
Thomas in good form for the Uncapped XI before his Test debut...
Hahahahaa, my brother actually bowled better than him,(going by wickets claimed) and usually thats saying something.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just quietly, I think the TFXI's bowlers lacked something. Surely the selectors have to be looking at their other options.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Batting XI

S Fitzsimmons
T Mamesh
N Scott
A Blackman
P Young (wk)
D Smith
S Jasotharan
A Garven
A Cloete
D Kearsley
S Fuller

Fuller and Kearsley to open the bowling, Garven and Cloete first change, Blackman and Fitzsimmons 2nd change

Everyone to get a bowl – at least 5 overs through the match

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
age_master said:
Batting XI

S Fitzsimmons
T Mamesh
N Scott
A Blackman
P Young (wk)
D Smith
S Jasotharan
A Garven
A Cloete
D Kearsley
S Fuller

Fuller and Kearsley to open the bowling, Garven and Cloete first change, Blackman and Fitzsimmons 2nd change

Who is keeping while young bowls?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Sean, are you accusing Liam of match-fixing? How could you possibly even consider ...

I'll stop there.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
burkey_1988 said:
Sean, are you accusing Liam of match-fixing? How could you possibly even consider ...

I'll stop there.
Well I'm not THAT powerful, considering that I didn't sim them...:p

Cloete

International Captain
age_master said:
Batting XI

S Fitzsimmons
T Mamesh
N Scott
A Blackman
P Young (wk)
D Smith
S Jasotharan
A Garven
A Cloete
D Kearsley
S Fuller

Don't think it's possible to for everyone to bowl 5 overs in a 50 over match ;)

Personally, bit disappointed to be batting as low as I am after quite a good season. But I'm getting a bowl and it's a bit difficult to give everyone a bat where they want to in a team full of batsman so yeah not a problem. Only thing is that perhaps Fitzsimmons and Blackman shouldn't bat quite so highly if they're also bowling.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Cloete said:
Don't think it's possible to for everyone to bowl 5 overs in a 50 over match ;)

Personally, bit disappointed to be batting as low as I am after quite a good season. But I'm getting a bowl and it's a bit difficult to give everyone a bat where they want to in a team full of batsman so yeah not a problem. Only thing is that perhaps Fitzsimmons and Blackman shouldn't bat quite so highly if they're also bowling.

i give you a bowl and you still whinge :p

and its a 5 day game too - see the first post of this thread.

im not sure if the bat vs bowl OD game has happened yet either though?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
As far as I'm aware the OD game comes first...

LA Camps (vc)
CP Thompson
HG Warwick
NS Hoy
GN Nayak
XPA Rose
PG Gundry
JP McNamara
AA Cameron
NS Pickup (c)
RE Edmunds

Hoy & Rose new ball. Then Nayak/Camps/Pickup/Cameron/Warwick.