• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sangakkara!

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
cricket is a good games for me i am fast bowler and playing cricket last 20 years i look many player but i don't forget saeed anwer this is player Good gave lots of technique always played very well good start from opening team look as a big score when stay on the pitch.
Good to have you on CricketWeb, friend. Anwar was a very classy player indeed. This thread is about another classy lefthander, Sangakkara.

This is the appropriate thread
where you can give a small introduction about yourself. Hope you enjoy on CW! :cheers:

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have an enormous amount of respect for Sanga as both a player and as a bloke. That clip of him and Brett Lee playing guitar and having a singalong during the first IPL was a good giggle too.

Z-Man

U19 Vice-Captain
@centurymaker, Well probably, yes because for me technique = Classy.
Anything other than proper technique - Dhoni? - is ugly.