• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SA20 2024

FBU

International Debutant
I notice Liam Livingstone has jumped straight from this tournament to play in the ILT20 in the space of 4 days.

I'll bet he's not the only one either.
Last year there were others coming from the ILT20 to play in the back end of SA20s.

I see Stone has also gone from MICT to DC.
Lawrence also will be playing 2 games for the Vipers

Stone 1st over 1-1-0-2 :laughing:

Last edited:

SeamUp

International Coach
T20 cricket is Jordan Hermann's least favourite format but still had a good season so young. He just has it.

So many test debutants dished out recently but him, Breetzke, Brevis, Swanepoel, E Bosch & Dupavillon are the best uncapped test players now.

SeamUp

International Coach
Amazing how the team that squeeks in takes the momentum with them. Paarl Royals have work to do.

Molehill

International Captain
Amazing how the team that squeeks in takes the momentum with them. Paarl Royals have work to do.
Just seen their record, only won 3 of their 10 group games yet make the play offs. Can't help thinking there's one team too many going through to the knockout games.