• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SA t20 tournament

GRAB

First Class Debutant
If you are only looking at bowling but when you add duan's ability to strike the ball at 150 then it becomes much closer.
But if you already have Archer, SCurran & Khan in your lower order. Don't see him batting higher than 9... And though he bowled 3/1/16, he really was erratic, bowling both sides of the wicket.

GRAB

First Class Debutant
Ferisco Adams is another interesting call on the other side. I guess this kind of slow pitch suits his change of pace? Evan Jones is easily the best batter of the 3 other SA all-rounders on the bench; Phehlukwayo also has had a good domestic year with the bat, though less so with the ball. I don't really get the obsession with Corbin Bosch, he really is a liability with the ball most of the time, though his batting has improved.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Agree to disagree.
Where you at the game?... going to go Thursday, maybe be different. I just felt bored trying to watch yesterday and largely found the commentary irritating. Rather than making it exciting, I kept just being told how exciting it was and I should be feeling excited...

Marius

International Debutant
Where you at the game?... going to go Thursday, maybe be different. I just felt bored trying to watch yesterday and largely found the commentary irritating. Rather than making it exciting, I kept just being told how exciting it was and I should be feeling excited...
Nope, but I found it exciting watching on TV and going by social media I wasn't alone. Going to Saturday's game at Newlands and will try catch some other games in Gauteng.

Heboric

International Debutant
Nope, but I found it exciting watching on TV and going by social media I wasn't alone. Going to Saturday's game at Newlands and will try catch some other games in Gauteng.
Can you catch one handed ? :laughing:

Last edited: