• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SA t20 tournament

Socerer 01

U19 Captain
Could marshall bat 4? Brevis did insanely well in the recent t20 challenge opening, would be a huge waste to bat him at 4 tbh.
did he though? I see that he has only 4 scores that are 30 and above one of which was that record 100 but other than that it doesn't look insanely good

Nintendo

International Regular
did he though? I see that he has only 4 scores that are 30 and above one of which was that record 100 but other than that it doesn't look insanely good
Second highest run scorer while striking at 180 and averaging 36, 4 scores of 30+ in 9 innings, which is fine given the inconsistency that batting at a 180 SR can bring. Also took 7 wickets @ 21 and an econ of under 8.

Marius

International Debutant
Second highest run scorer while striking at 180 and averaging 36, 4 scores of 30+ in 9 innings, which is fine given the inconsistency that batting at a 180 SR can bring. Also took 7 wickets @ 21 and an econ of under 8.
I'm with Socerer here, Brevis had a decent tournament and obviously that one insane knock but people need to cool their jets on him. He'll play for SA but he's far from the finished product.