• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rookies make demands:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
After discussion, the rookies generated so far have made the following demands to be signed on permanently (see attached file)

Please note that this is not the amount they will be asking for if they're not signed by the club which produced them, that will be announced at a later date if they are not signed by the manager. They have all agreed to lower their demands to thank the club for the help in producing them.

Attachments

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah there are a couple of players asking for as much money as ACT's player of the year last season...

Very high opinion of themselves...

nibbs

International Captain
firkin heck. i'm not keeping those guys, so do i have to worry about them???

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i didn't think that mine were particularly good, that again i didn't think any would be worth nearly 500000

nibbs

International Captain
age_master said:
i didn't think that mine were particularly good, that again i didn't think any would be worth nearly 500000
word andrew. how did all those players come out to be worth over $100,000?

Cloete

International Captain
nibbs said:
Who cares... nobody wants the one's worth 100-200k anyway.

If Leics can't afford B guy however, TN would be glad to take him off their hands :D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jamee999 said:
Where are the rookies stats?
they can be found on the website...

i wish people would look there before coming on here and wasting peoples time with questions like that :@

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
nibbs said:
Because they've been calculated on the same basis as the rest of the players, the only difference is that I've taken a percentage off those figures to get the player retaining value.

Since rookies cannot be traded, any that are not signed up will suddenly increase in value quite significantly when they come into the draft etc.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
they can be found on the website...

i wish people would look there before coming on here and wasting peoples time with questions like that :@
one of my rookies only has 11 games under his belt--could the scorecards be posted as well so that we can see their performances ? (sorry about asking this again)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
marc71178 said:
Because they've been calculated on the same basis as the rest of the players, the only difference is that I've taken a percentage off those figures to get the player retaining value.

Since rookies cannot be traded, any that are not signed up will suddenly increase in value quite significantly when they come into the draft etc.
can you tell us how much was taken off? 10, 20% perhaps?

cometer

State Regular
If Leics can't afford B guy however, TN would be glad to take him off their hands :D

Although quite expensive at 495k im sure Leics will be able to afford him. I spose being 100k + more than the 2nd highest wage is interesting we'll see how he performs come season 7 :D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cometer said:
Although quite expensive at 495k im sure Leics will be able to afford him. I spose being 100k + more than the 2nd highest wage is interesting we'll see how he performs come season 7 :D
im sure he will do reasonably well ;)