• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Road to the 2015 Ashes in England

adub

International Captain
ReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechieBenaud

Pick me Richie cause I'm so cool.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm so excited now! I just can't wait for the C9commetnary team's dubbing of the Sky feed!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Bloody hope it's the case that they don't dub the coverage because, unlike in the last few, Foxtel didn't get the rights at all.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clearly your google alerts for Brad McNamara aren't working. Was an article about it the other week on smh or something

He tweeted about it too. https://twitter.com/bbuzzmc/status/607546393880723457

Obviously all you blokes are blocked, so here are tweets

David 'Bumble' Lloyd ‏@BumbleCricket May 27
@bbuzzmc @ECB_cricket Anybody over from 9 ?

Brad McNamara
@BumbleCricket @ECB_cricket Tubby, Slats, Heals, Binga joined by Warne, Vaughan and hopefully you and other Sky legends

Brad McNamara
@bazbradman be there in a few weeks. Fire up!

ajdude

International Coach
i wouldn't mind so much if it was still shown on fox sports like they've done in the past.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was watching some of Vaughan's knocks from the 2003 Ashes. He looked so good for a while back then.

Spark

Global Moderator
Been meaning to ask this........is it confirmed Ch9 will be showing it?? I haven't heard anything.
Ashes series in England - as well as ODI series in England, oddly - are on the anti-siphon list, so they have to.

Aditi_Nair

Cricket Spectator
England has scored more than 400 runs in first ODI against New Zealand and seem they are ready for Ashes. It will not be so easy for Australia to retail title. We hope to watch interesting and competitive Ashes Series.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Channel Nein and Gem have definitely been advertising it which is good cos I was gonna get pay hooked up just for the series if they weren't showing it.