• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Retirements Season 6

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
HAHAHAHAHA Bugs, you said you were gonna get Josh into cricket early but dont you think this is taking it a bit far :p

Auckland J Malone Medium | 27 0 44 86 | 34 4 72 60

i need to speak to auckland to get that player over to nsw

Rich2001

International Captain
Cloete said:
Kent and Lancs got a great rookie... it's a bit disappointing that none of the lesser teams got any decent rookies
Haha coming from you who has got every star rookie in the last 5 years is a bit unfair don't you think :P (oh and I wouldn't call you a lesser team ;) )

Actually such is the depth of the Kent team that actuall Mr Z Butts doesn't actually warent a place in the team on his bowling, the fact that he bats as well (well to an extent) might mean he will get the nod over one of the other bowlers.

*Reads seasons stats* - Welcome Mr Z Butts you are my new star bowler the rest have all been rubbish!

Onto the news it's a said lost to the game that such a great talent has decided to call it a day at such a ( :huh: ) young age, and it will be a giantic hole to fill in the top of the oder not just in batting terms but the experiance he brings to the game each day.

Although I haven't had the benifit of coaching Blewy for long (he has scored enough 100's against me!), it's been long enough to see what a talent he is not just with the bat but with the ball as well judging by his figures over the last season or two.

He will be sorely missed out on the park and wish him all the best in whatever he decides to go onto.

Blewy for Hall of Fame! :cool:

Rich2001

International Captain
Blewy said:
No arguments here!!!! :p :p :D :D
LOL I knew I had your backing, your the reason I had so many damn bad days at the office! - At least I don't have to worry about facing you with ACT for a few seasons ;)

Cloete

International Captain
Rich2001 said:
Haha coming from you who has got every star rookie in the last 5 years is a bit unfair don't you think :P (oh and I wouldn't call you a lesser team ;) )

Actually such is the depth of the Kent team that actuall Mr Z Butts doesn't actually warent a place in the team on his bowling, the fact that he bats as well (well to an extent) might mean he will get the nod over one of the other bowlers.

*Reads seasons stats* - Welcome Mr Z Butts you are my new star bowler the rest have all been rubbish!

Onto the news it's a said lost to the game that such a great talent has decided to call it a day at such a ( :huh: ) young age, and it will be a giantic hole to fill in the top of the oder not just in batting terms but the experiance he brings to the game each day.

Although I haven't had the benifit of coaching Blewy for long (he has scored enough 100's against me!), it's been long enough to see what a talent he is not just with the bat but with the ball as well judging by his figures over the last season or two.

He will be sorely missed out on the park and wish him all the best in whatever he decides to go onto.

Blewy for Hall of Fame! :cool:
haha nah I don't mind soem fo the better teams getting good rookies. As long as a fair few go to lesser teams. But in a random sim there't not much you can do about it I'm afraid :)

I'll just have to smack you in this week's One-Dayer :D

ash chaulk

International Captain
ok now i swear Ridley Jacobs is about 37/38 and he remains.... Why cant Flower Last that long??? i fed him the same food as ridley

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ash chaulk said:
ok now i swear Ridley Jacobs is about 37/38 and he remains.... Why cant Flower Last that long??? i fed him the same food as ridley
flower was 38...

ash chaulk

International Captain
oh yeah thats rite there was questioning on his age at the start of the year bcos according to last seasons record viewer he was 28