• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Request-a-number

Cloete

International Captain
Bah yes... I remember Neil took my number for thw World Cup :@

Seeing as though he hasn't replied yet, I think I'll take number 11 :D Otherwise number 10.

cbuts

International Debutant
actually 12 aint a freat number for a cricketer, haha, so could i please have 99 please

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
lord_of_darkness said:
thats the same number i have as captain of our school 2nd XI soccer team , the name and number on my back..
i would have thought everyone wanted a 69
wow 69s arent popular
looks like reuben will get his 69

*grows up immediately*

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I would've thought the non-contracted should wait for selection before asking for a number?

It makes those contracted feel a little guilty if they want a number already requested IMO.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:
I would've thought the non-contracted should wait for selection before asking for a number?

It makes those contracted feel a little guilty if they want a number already requested IMO.
All contracted players have the right to pick the number of a non-contracted player if they wish. They get preference.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Cloete said:
Bah yes... I remember Neil took my number for thw World Cup :@

Seeing as though he hasn't replied yet, I think I'll take number 11 :D Otherwise number 10.
Scroll up to see that I was one of the first to reply. 11's mine.

I suggest we use the same numbers for Internationals and domestic games so as to avoid confusion.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Updated List
0 Peter Young*
1 Brendon Goff*
2 Simon Fitzsimmons
3 Liam Camps*
5 Rob Malone*
7 Marc Robbins*
8 David Watt*
9 David Kearsley
10 Andrew Cloete*
11 Neil Pickup*
13 Rob Timewell
14 Guy Kerridge*
22 Sangrah Bhatia
23 Xavier Rose*
31 Ferd
48 Dylan Jellett
67 Nathan Patrick
69 Reuben Verghese*
75 Ian Markus
80 Alex Feeney
81 Nathan Hoy
83 Richard Hingston
85 Ash Chaulk*
87 Kyle Wright*
96 Biased Indian
99 C Buts*

* indicates that the player is contracted - other players are subject to change

Other Contracted Players
Rich_2001
Eclipse
Tom Halsey
David Jr.
Jason Toogood

Last edited:

Cloete

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Scroll up to see that I was one of the first to reply. 11's mine.

I suggest we use the same numbers for Internationals and domestic games so as to avoid confusion.
Well I got my regular 10 then... still [retty happy with it.