• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reaction Score

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How does this work? I assumed 1 reaction = 1 point but then I see that Marc-eyes-not-spreadsheets has a reaction score of -72. Do sad faces or angry faces get negative points or something? Hopefully only angry faces, but even then most of the time I deploy the angry it’s because I’m angry with something someone’s linked to rather than the poster themselves - so I might be unfairly impeding their reaction score.

HeathDavisSpeed

And if that’s how they’re configured, how does Marc have -72? (I’m assuming the scores used to be different and changing the weightings doesn’t have a retrospective impact)

Should probably all be positive. At least hugs - you’re looking to pass on positive vibes with hugs, surely?

James

Cricket Web Owner
And if that’s how they’re configured, how does Marc have -72? (I’m assuming the scores used to be different and changing the weightings doesn’t have a retrospective impact)
Not sure, may be a bug in XenForo, or something to do with when we upgraded from vBulletin.

HeathDavisSpeed

Not sure, may be a bug in XenForo, or something to do with when we upgraded from vBulletin.
Must be some bug going on. If I look at the total reactions I've received as of today:

Info: 73
Hug: 41
Like: 5,387
Love: 183
Haha: 657
Wow: 110
Sad: 173
Angry: 21

Based on the above point-per-reaction, that should total a reaction score of 6,329. However, currently, my reaction score is 4,602.

I wonder if reactions in particular forums aren't adding in. But regardless, the calculation doesn't seem to be quite right.

ataraxia

International Coach
Must be some bug going on. If I look at the total reactions I've received as of today:

Based on the above point-per-reaction, that should total a reaction score of 6,329. However, currently, my reaction score is 4,602.

I wonder if reactions in particular forums aren't adding in. But regardless, the calculation doesn't seem to be quite right.
That Like count includes pre–reaction score likes too IIRC

Athlai

Not Terrible

Never actually noticed it does this breakdown, also you're right that the numbers are different to the other one

1707438244302.png