• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reaction Score

Silver Silva

International Debutant
What determines your title ?
Right now I'm international 12th man , I used to be a state vice-captain before it was changed , I liked that moniker better.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
What determines your title ?
Right now I'm international 12th man , I used to be a state vice-captain before it was changed , I liked that moniker better.
Titles are based on your post count on the site. I'm not sure what the thresholds are, but as your post count increases, your title should move to theoretically a "higher level" of cricketer.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Right now, I’m a “request your custom TITLE now!” cricketer, which I think translates to “I make a ****ton of money by being mercenary.”

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I have:

Info: 11
Hug: 4
Like: 275
Love: 20
Haha: 112
Wow: 7
Sad: 6
Angry: 2

Which gives me 428 which is accurate. Seems to indicate it's going fine for a member who only started posting since the new system came in.
Now we know the real reason you went from lurker to poster. Gotcha. :p

howitzer

State Vice-Captain
Titles are based on your post count on the site. I'm not sure what the thresholds are, but as your post count increases, your title should move to theoretically a "higher level" of cricketer.
Yeah. I'm currently an U19 captain. Admittedly there's a lot of age fudging going on in that process.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I think we should replace Custom Titles with ‘Zak Crawley’ to recognise the highest level of cricketer one can possibly be