• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on everyone's mind

Should T20 World Cup have been hosted by England?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shri

Mr. Glass
i still get emails from sydney fox rescue

i wish that i didn't participate because i was bored

loterry1994

International Debutant
Should of just done it in Aus summer but those greedy t20 leagues have to go on so what can you do. And **** no for moving it to England you can’t ever get a full season there without it ruining a few games at least. We wouldn’t of got that 90k Indiah vs Pakistan game also would of been at lords or something was like a 25k crowd. Plus in Aus you got a big supporter base for a lot of countries.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Surely the supporter base point is more of a factor for England than anywhere else

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not at all. People understandably want to move here more than to anywhere else. They happily abandon their country of birth to live here in the land of milk and honey. And why wouldn't they?

90K plus for a neutral pool game. Incredible.You won't see that in England or anywhere else. Primarily because the MCG is actually bigger than England, but the point stands.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Are half of them still being shoved into concentration camps on Christmas Island*
*Nauru

Not if they come by plane.

I think you’ll find one of the first acts as Prime Minister of my good friend and local member the Honourable Anthony Norman Albanese was to free the Muruguppun (sp?) family from Christmas Island and return them to Biloela before granting them permanent residency.

Another great Labor act of benevolence.