• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

question on bradman

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
mohammad16 said:
really a dominant shaq, i dont think theres anyone in the history who can guard him
No one can guard Wilt either. And Wilt wasn't a fat ass, so he would play 48 minutes a game (during one season, he averaged more than 48 minutes, due to overtime).

mohammad16

U19 Captain
silentstriker said:
No one can guard Wilt either. And Wilt wasn't a fat ass, so he would play 48 minutes a game (during one season, he averaged more than 48 minutes, due to overtime).
shaq isnt a fat ass, in his prime, it was all muscle

have u checked out body fat percentage>???

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
mohammad16 said:
shaq isnt a fat ass, in his prime, it was all muscle

have u checked out body fat percentage>???
He had 11% body fat when he entered, which is great. By the time he hit 30 though, he had gained 50 pounds of fat, and lost a lot of muscle.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
silentstriker said:
The discussion was over, until you two restarted it.
Oh sorry my eyes had glazed over, which over-big wrong-***ed netball player did you decide was the greatest?

shortpitched713

International Captain
nightprowler10 said:
Wasn't sure about that myself, which is why I added the AFAIK bit since I was going by my memory. And living in America has what to do with basketball knowledge? I have lived in the US for the better part of my life and I know more about cricket than most English, Austrlians, Indians, and Pakistanis that I have ever met. What does that have to do with anything?
Didn't mean to make it sound so harsh. Just thought an American would know that. No harm meant.