• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mr. Kohli had it coming for him.

He will be back.

If he is reading this, my message to him:

Enjoy all the games you’ll be watching. I know how bad you wanna copy and paste stuff…maybe open up Microsoft Word and create a compendium of matches in the 1 month period of your ban.
Good luck sir!

Daemon

I think he should've just been continuously infracted for spam. It was an insane level of posting with about 90% being scorecard updates and cricbuzz stats/trivia. He racked up 2k+ posts in the short time he was actively posting.

The rest of the stuff like plagiarism, ugly thread titles, wrong threads in wrong subbies etc is meh. Weird that he didn't follow instructions, maybe he just didn't understand or something. Was he really in his 80s?

Himannv

International Coach
It’s a travesty! The mods were out to get him ever since he got here! Without him there won’t be any threads and no posts in the ones already opened. His insightful posts and commentary will be sorely missed by all. RIP Cricket Chat and farewell sweet prince.

_Ed_

I wondered if there might be some inconsistencies with his reported age, since he also referred to his father's opinions on recent tests, plus his sister finding the young NZ bowler Henry Shipley attractive. But maybe all those things are still possible. Who knows?