• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can see the copper earnestly taking down the details as the complainant says "And he rang - RANG! - my father in law on the very phone number I had publicly disclosed to him."

Probably had to take it more seriously than my then employer did when HB wrote them complaining about me a few years ago.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It was tremendously awful

Like heef says, if your response to someone (on cricsim of all places) saying to you "I bet your father in law thinks you're a piece of ****" is to post said father in law's phone number and say "ask him yourself" then chances are you are a very dubious specimen indeed

Howe_zat

Audio File
I only became aware of how dire he was in the last week or so, until that I'd only seen him in mafia where he was fine

Something about mafia games really does put most people on their best behaviour, which is why it's such an event when someone like weldone can't

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
I only became aware of how dire he was in the last week or so, until that I'd only seen him in mafia where he was fine

Something about mafia games really does put most people on their best behaviour, which is why it's such an event when someone like weldone can't
Yeah, he seemed perfectly normal in the mafia game. I kept hoping he'd find a way to be Not Terrible everywhere else. But alas, it wasn't to be.