• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You know, I just remembered who I confused for Jord earlier in the thread.

Mr_miyagi. What a character, what brave posts he made.

Gnske

If this was a lawful board bound by any sort of legal due process (a risky phrase on a board full of ****ing lawyers) I would think they would be due for some sort of parole. They've all had exemplary behaviour since their bans. watson too.

James, PEWS, Harsh, the rest of the moderating team. Do the honourable thing, reintegrate these members of our small community. You know it's right.

ajdude

International Coach
It seems to me that well established and highly respected CW member ajdude invited MrPiggy's response by invoking a cerebral event himself. I think the reporting of the subsequent post and the ban which followed is very heavy handed. I mean, Shri only copped three months for wishing someone dead. With a bit of rehab you can overcome a stroke. Seems OTT to me tbh.
i don’t use the shift key for capitals anyway so i could get away with typing with one hand for the rest of my life. play on i say

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The sheer audacity of Shri posting in this thread is quite something

Forum equivalent of Ben Stokes doing a little jig outside Pentonville Rd Prison.
You should be careful suggesting Members in good standing such as googlyeyes are multis. Others have been banned for suggesting as much in the past, even when it's been obviously true, such as OS being Precam.

stephen

It's ok, the forum is hosted in cloud coocoo land where there are no rules and no consistency.

Howe_zat

Audio File
It's ok, the forum is hosted in cloud coocoo land where there are no rules and no consistency.
Man just imagine the kind of pig headed arrogance it requires to post something like this and mean it.

Anyone who says **** like this should spend a month as a mod and see what happens when all the decisions come to them.

Gnske

Man just imagine the kind of pig headed arrogance it requires to post something like this and mean it.

Anyone who says **** like this should spend a month as a mod and see what happens when all the decisions come to them.
Yeah that's some yeoman's work dude, thank you for your sacrifice.

stephen

It wasn't a serious attack ftr. Lego movie references should not be taken seriously.

If I was given mod power everyone in the politics sub would be banned and half the forum would disappear.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Scarlett eh,,,,,,,,another one that should have been put out of her misery a long long time ago.

Gnske

Imagine taking that long to realise googly was a multi.

Top detective work champs. I speak for literally no one when I say I'm so glad we're never going to see Shri ever again.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Imagine taking that long to realise googly was a multi.

Top detective work champs. I speak for literally no one when I say I'm so glad we're never going to see Shri ever again.
Thinking someone is a multi and actually having good enough evidence to ban a long-term accepted member of the community for a year aren't the same thing.

Perhaps we could've banned googlyeyes earlier without pulling the trigger on Shri, but that would've meant Shri got away with it.