• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

D

Deleted member 34141

Farcial. Call someone a **** as much as you like and it's deemed acceptable, but call them a fool or a labotimised sheep and you're out for a week?
This kind of perspective belongs on PC and should stay there

D

Deleted member 34141

Shame Scarlet, seems like you are missing us on PlanetCricket :D
Maybe one day who knows providing PC can afford my forum contract, James currently owns 50% and I doubt he will let that go on the cheap

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I remember calling Mitch McLenaghan a lobotomized chimpanzee once on here and nobody batted an eyelid.

tbf his season for the Sydney Thunder was properly terrible

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
can we go back to talking about lobotomized sheep now please
Im doing my best to make this a meme. Any time I'd have normally said **** I'm going to replace it with labotimised sheep.

Bring back the Burge.......Vive la revolution!!!!

Shri

Mr. Glass
mutton brain fry is a delicacy here so not exactly

looks like scrambled egg

tastes like jello with whatever curry base it gets cooked on

7/10

D

Deleted member 34141

I wonder if a sheep has ever undergone a lobotomy. The practical purposes for it would appear to be a tad limited.
How is the French Revolution related to this?
Was my question

Yeah it doesn’t work as a meme and a monkey has more comedy value
A pic of sheep brains would need to be explained and I would think the sheep also

A lobotomy on a sheep would serve no medical purpose other than a serial killer’s curiosity
Add that the meme backfires back onto the host making them look like a new brain wouldn’t be such a bad idea