• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Ha, yes, just looked through his recent posts, and I think I have identified the incident to which you are referring

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I'm still not sure if my question was answered or not. I guess I'll just have to follow the forum 24/7 for the next 10 years so that asking any questions is unnecessary. :wheelchai

cnerd123

likes this
I didn't say no one answered, It was impossible to tell whether the answers were genuine or sarcasm. And it still is.:gathering
I know we're a sarcastic bunch, but that answer seemed pretty genuine to me.

Mainly because it's PEWS posting and robots are incapable of sarcasm :ph34r:

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I know we're a sarcastic bunch, but that answer seemed pretty genuine to me.

Mainly because it's PEWS posting and robots are incapable of sarcasm :ph34r:
It wasn't that post in isolation it was along side the "surely not" and "wow" that preceded it. Not that it really matters. :xmas:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm having recollections of reporting Francis for various creepy behaviour previously, come to think of it.

Funny how you forget these things after a while. It's a bit like WWE, after you've turned heel/face for a while, your audience tends to forget all that bad/heroic **** you did in the months prior.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Trolls constantly.

Posts drivel in the rugby thread that has nothing to do with the ongoing discussion.

For some reason refuses to type out 'New Zealand'

Had that incident where he stole Volty's avatar.

Is a total creep (made inappropriate comments about Howe's sister, stalks people in threads)

Think that about covers it.

edit: somewhat new page owned.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tobe_ornot2 was a multi of listento_me. The multi has been banned and listento_me has had a month added to his existing ban.

Thanks to the member who gave us the tip-off.
whose the ****ing snitch