• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quality control draft 2.0

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Heh, I understand where this is coming from. The voting in cw drafts is way too bowling based, I didn't get an ATG pacer so I already am drafting just for fun.
Yeah I think the feeling is that there are less special pace bowlers than there are quality batsmen.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Heh, I understand where this is coming from. The voting in cw drafts is way too bowling based
That's not how it was always. Last time quality control draft was run, I picked Warne in round #2 and McGrath in round #5.

I blame trundler for the new trend.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
So far:
bat
bowl
>52​
48-52​
44-48​
40-44​
36-40​
32-36​
<32​
<23​
23-27​
27-31​
>31​
ankitj​
x​
x​
x​
x​
ataraxia​
x​
x​
x​
x​
BoyBrumby​
x​
x​
x​
Fuller Pilch​
x​
x​
Himannv​
x​
x​
x​
honestbharani​
x​
x​
x​
x​
JOJOXI​
x​
x​
x​
kingkallis​
x​
x​
x​
Michaelf7777777​
x​
x​
mr_mister​
x​
x​
x​
x​
Nintendo​
x​
x​
x​
x​
Pothas​
x​
x​
x​
x​
srbhkshk​
x​
x​
x​
x​
stephen​
x​
x​
x​
x​
Teuton​
x​
x​
x​
trundler​
x​
x​
x​
weeman27bob​
x​
x​
x​
x​

Last edited:

mr_mister

That's not how it was always. Last time quality control draft was run, I picked Warne in round #2 and McGrath in round #5.

I blame trundler for the new trend.
Regarding Mcgrath we had way less than 17 players last time so the under 23 band was basically a guaranteed ATG bowler so there was no rush to grab bowlers from there

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I managed:

Saeed Anwar
Geoffrey Boycott
Ricky Ponting
Sachin Tendulkar
Andy Flower
Warwick Armstrong 5
Jock Cameron+
Imran Khan 3
Shane Warne 4
Malcolm Marshall 1
Andy Roberts 2

Think i lost because most people simply didn't know about Armstrong and I'm a little pissed he has since seamlessly entered the drafting pool :laugh:

mr_mister

How's that possible.

I'm wee bit salty about losing recently with Marshall/Donald/Grimmett/Richards, haha
That's the draft I had a top 4 of Hobbs/Hutton/Harvey/Compton haha

Teuton beat us both. I guess he had less flaws. And the winning side should be like that

mr_mister

I managed:

Saeed Anwar
Geoffrey Boycott
Ricky Ponting
Sachin Tendulkar
Andy Flower
Warwick Armstrong 5
Jock Cameron+
Imran Khan 3
Shane Warne 4
Malcolm Marshall 1
Andy Roberts 2

Think i lost because most people simply didn't know about Armstrong and I'm a little pissed he has since seamlessly entered the drafting pool :laugh:
Okay yeah sorry that is a strong side. You must have at least came top 3 i guess

mr_mister

So far:
bat
bowl
>52​
48-52​
44-48​
40-44​
36-40​
32-36​
<32​