• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post pics of your cricket equipment you own

jack_sparrow

U19 Debutant
I think id be a fun thread. From what I could salvage from the last season...since everything else is now in the posession of my teammates. Gaah i hate it when things get swapped etc etc. But heres a few things.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My bat, a Gray Nicolls Megadrive. Works for me (well it doesn't really but that's just my fault)

Maison

Cricket Spectator - 1st Warning

the el-cheapo of the Kahuna Icon (the graphite backed one, with grade 1 english willow), still cost me 300... grrrrr wish i'd gotten a V900pro for like 100 bucks more. Im considering getting a powerbow 1000.. for only 350bucks :O

PADS R FUN TO WEAR! :/ ...youths size :)

gloves....also in youths size!!! weee

and [insert pic of really old seamless cricket balls here]

jack_sparrow

U19 Debutant
jeez. im so misunderstood.

i mean't post real pics. as in...your OWN pics. I can take a pic of the 1992 wc trophy and say its mine and I own it. :( i had to borrow the stupid camera to post mine.

so do it you foolz. :Ph34r: