• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pool A - New Zealand, France, Italy, Uruguay, Namibia

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Molehill

International Captain
And it doesn't really matter who wins that opening game, because you're most likely going to get one of Ireland or SA in the QF's.

ashley bach

International Captain
And it doesn't really matter who wins that opening game, because you're most likely going to get one of Ireland or SA in the QF's.
That's true but would much much prefer to play Ireland(who haven't won a knockout match in a world cup) than the Springboks.

Molehill

International Captain
That's true but would much much prefer to play Ireland(who haven't won a knockout match in a world cup) than the Springboks.
Mind you, the Spain Women's Football Team had never previously won a knockout match either.....

Personally, I think you'd be better off against SA. You know what you're getting with them and know how to beat them.

Flem274*

123/5
I'm more confident that both sides can win their QF than I am that they can win the whole thing.

It will be a bloody hard road just to make the final. The other side of the draw should arrive much fresher.

Molehill

International Captain
I'm more confident that both sides can win their QF than I am that they can win the whole thing.

It will be a bloody hard road just to make the final. The other side of the draw should arrive much fresher.
Remember that average teams have to expend just as much energy to defeat other average teams.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Scots could beat one of them. It might come down to bonus points, points differential etc. to determine that pool.

Molehill

International Captain
Do you think the whole tournament will be cancelled after 1 match? Brave call.
Yes, just waiting for the Predictions thread to start where I can put my random thought.

Although, as an England fan, it would put us out of our misery a lot quicker.

Quaggas

State Captain
Stay by the phone for a call from Eddie - "No worries, mate, they're peaking too early."

Followed by a call here about "...this negativity is what's wrong with SAR, mate"