• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players you would trade to other countires

Fiery

Banned
mmm, I guess that makes good sense to try to trade him while his stocks are up. I would want someone pretty damn good in return though...maybe Sehwag, and whip him into shape.
Anyway...using your thinking thierry h...who's for Jacob Oram anyone!??

Last edited:

thierry henry

International Coach
Yes. Although my logic also incorporates the fact that I think Vincent proved long ago how completely rubbish he is. Although who knows, maybe he's about to go do a Hayden or Jayasuriya on us all, and suddenly transform into a world class opener mid-career. Or not....

Fiery

Banned
Yes. Although my logic also incorporates the fact that I think Vincent proved long ago how completely rubbish he is. Although who knows, maybe he's about to go do a Hayden or Jayasuriya on us all, and suddenly transform into a world class opener mid-career. Or not....
Way to contradict yourself 3 times in one post :p. I like the "the fact that I think" oxymoron too

Langeveldt

Soutie
Monty for deVilliers

Im not dV's biggest fan but he isnt the parttime keeper people think he is and he would make a huge difference to the England team (Yes, bigger than Monty IMO). SA get the decent spinner they lack
Why not De Villiers for Muralitharan?

FRAZ

International Captain
This is for the Indian fans.

Give us Dhoni and get Shoaib in return.
Which Shoaib ?
If he is the one who is the legend then Xuhaib I perfectly believe that you have started up the post teenage itsi bitsis like a rich metropolitanish youngster .
Legends are not there to be traded .
Well Shoaib Malik's exchange won't hurt me at all ......

Xuhaib

International Coach
Which Shoaib ?
If he is the one who is the legend then Xuhaib I perfectly believe that you have started up the post teenage itsi bitsis like a rich metropolitanish youngster .
Legends are not there to be traded .
Well Shoaib Malik's exchange won't hurt me at all ......
:laugh: Fraz you are a funny munda.

160 odd test wickets dont make you a legend and why would one want to trade Shoaib Malik?, he may not be talented like the other Shoaib but atleast he is committed to his fitness and actually uses the grey materal that god has given to him between his ears.

Matt79

Global Moderator
What do people willing to offer for Brad Hodge - seems the poor bugger is never going to get a decent go in the Test team. I think a spinner to replace Warne is the biggest issue, so maybe Hodge for Monty?