• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players you would trade to other countires

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
I know, but asking for Attapatu is like asking anwar to come out of retiremint....if we have to trade then may be should trade somone who can atleast play for another 5 years....

Asif for Sangakkara?
when you come to think of it Asif will probably end up with 400 test wickets...sanggakara porbably has 4 more years in him left, so offer withdrawn

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
I wouldn't trade Asif for any player in the world. Literally, not a single player in the world would be worth that trade. Most of the people who are better are nearing the end of their career while Asif is only 25. It would be a ridiculous trade and Pakistan would invariably be on the short end of that stick.
i figured...i ll take Threscotick for mushy

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Lokuarachchi has jumped ahead of Chandana these days, he been performing quite well in domestic cricket. He would be next in line after Bandara. Chandana is past it really, he had a short 18 months were he was in form, but that was about it. His was never really that good overall.
Worst bowler to take 10-for in Test cricket?

Him or Adam Huckle.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shoiab has a win/loss ratio of 75% , better than the overall record of Australia who i recall had a w/l ratio of 67%...by fay the best in the world
You're empowering Shoaib by saying that he has a better win/loss ratio than Australia? I'm hoping you see the holes in that statement.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
why do you want a player who wont be able to get in the eleven himself
Ganga's Test record over his last 10 Tests is superior to that of Alastair Cook and Andrew Strauss. Oh, and Imran Farhat, Mohammad Hafeez, Salman Butt and practically every opening batsman who has played for Pakistan of late.

598 FC runs at 85.42 with 3 hundreds and 2 fifties in 10 innings this season.
563 runs at 51.18 with 1 hundred and 4 fifties in 12 innings last season.

Fair enough assumption that Ganga would make the Pakistan Test team.

thierry henry

International Coach
Why would you want to do that? Vincent has been great since his recall. I'm expecting big things in the WC from him seeing his confidence is up
Proves my point exactly. There are probably people out there, like you, who think he is good:laugh: Might be able to get someone decent for him...