• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players who would suck now

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Donald Bradman. I swear, I saw videos of his "Batting". We think of him as the landmark of batting when really what did he have to face? Idiots. Larwood with long hops? Yes please sir, averaging 50? That would be his norm now.

Someone like Bradman would average 46.51 today.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wasim Akram + Imran Khan

With neutral umpires & it being harder to get away with ball tampering they would be averaging 35+ with the ball

Nikhil99.94

School Boy/Girl Captain
Bradman,would suck now would be brought back to earth and would have averaged just 80 now.By using same method like the don ,gavasker would suck too and average 32 now too.

JBMAC

State Captain
Donald Bradman. I swear, I saw videos of his "Batting". We think of him as the landmark of batting when really what did he have to face? Idiots. Larwood with long hops? Yes please sir, averaging 50? That would be his norm now.

Someone like Bradman would average 46.51 today.
Absolute Codswallop!!!!. How did you arrive at this figure? You may have seen "videos of his batting" BUT i saw the man bat on numerous occasions in person and i assure you , you are so far off the mark to be laughable. I would like to know the source of your information on what "your figure" would be his average. Bradman was / is in a class of his own and you, young fella obviously know very little about the game of Cricket . (Just for your own info i am in a position to judge your pathetic attempt at starting a contemptous thread having played Grade, State and Australian rep Cricket giving up the gamewhen i was 44 and still playing "A" grade)