• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pick the other Drafter's Drafts Draft

kingkallis

International Coach
Watto, don't quit. I will organize it here on forum but only shady can verify if the pick is valid or not.

Shady Slim

International Coach
yup sorry i am back i had real life things but from here on in we're good, there was a relative's 18th that lasted all through yesterday pretty much
sending out the parameters now and fixing everything, so sorry

watson

Banned
well exactly. watson having a hissy fit as per doesn't mean he's right
If someone can't be around for something that they are organising then it's polite and normal to indicate when they will back before buggering off for 3 days.

A one sentence post saying 'back Monday arvo' would have been more than fine. No Problem at all.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If someone can't be around for something that they are organising then it's polite and normal to indicate when they will back before buggering off for 3 days.

A one sentence post saying 'back Monday arvo' would have been more than fine. No Problem at all.
Having the patience and common sense to wait a day without getting annoyed is even politer.

kingkallis

International Coach
Garth Le Roux

CricZo XI

4. Graeme Pollock /
9. Malcolm Marshall o /
10. Garth Le Roux o
11. Glenn McGrath o

watson

Banned
Still no sign of Shady in his own thread, HonestB has been picking n' posting everywhere else but here (again), and nope, it's simply not worth it.

Here's an updated list for the absent and the blind.

Round 3
Aldo - Dennis Lillee
Watson - AB de Villers
OS - Sachin Tendulkar
honestbharani - Kumar Sangakkara
kingkallis - Graeme Pollock
TBP - Jack Hobbs
Howe - Vince van Der Bijl

Round 4
Howe - James Anderson
TBP - Fred Spofforth
Kingkallis - Garth Le Roux
Honestbharani
OS
Aldo

As a reminder, here is the basic process of drafting - you logon during breakfast and in the evening when it is obvious that your turn is approaching. You check the draft thread that you participating in and then pick someone who hasn't been picked before. If you won't be around to logon for whatever reason then you let people know.

Why this process is apparently too difficult or complex to perform remains a complete mystery to me. It should be extremely simple to anyone with a working internet and a normal IQ.

(Trying to out do Burgey's legendary Off Topic rant here :) )

Last edited: