• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Perm's behaviour

Is Perm's behaviour acceptable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Scared to type it properly in case you break some rule? :p
Have always typed that one that way TBH, stops it being confused with long shore drift for starters. But yeah, mentioning the names of illegal drugs on the forum ain't the best idea.

Although, if you're speedy enough, you can get away with it easy as a crack of the whip from the heroine of the story. :ph34r:

archie mac

International Coach
Still yet to have a problem with him, although he does not seem to like the roll eyes

From a cricketing point of view I think he needs to read more about the history of the game, before insulting the likes of Grace and Clem:)

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Still yet to have a problem with him, although he does not seem to like the roll eyes

From a cricketing point of view I think he needs to read more about the history of the game, before insulting the likes of Grace and Clem:)
Haha, I just don't like you busting it out whenever people disagree with you ;).

BTW, how exactly do I insult the likes of WG Grace and Clem Hill? You know I base most of my judgements on statistics, and that goes for all players.

Fiery

Banned
With all due respect to Perm, he only started following the game a couple of years ago meaning he knows very little . It explains a lot.

(and also makes me seem very bitchy :ph34r: )

archie mac

International Coach
Haha, I just don't like you busting it out whenever people disagree with you ;).

BTW, how exactly do I insult the likes of WG Grace and Clem Hill? You know I base most of my judgements on statistics, and that goes for all players.
You suggested WG was a cheat, and that Hill could not be compared to other great Left Handers8-)

Just Kidding with the RE:D

Well sort of:p

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You suggested WG was a cheat, and that Hill could not be compared to other great Left Handers8-)

Just Kidding with the RE:D

Well sort of:p
I was just repeating some of the stories I had heard, which led to speculation about WG. I stand by my comments about Hill though ;). Open a thread if you must, and we'll debate there.

_TiGeR-ToWn_

U19 Debutant
Where is the option 'Who gives a flying fcuk?'

Mate if you need to approval of people to stay posting on this site then maybe it is time to move on. Everyone can't like you its fact its life. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.