• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Peak Imran vs Peak Marshall

Who is the better test bowler?

• Total voters

Bolo.

International Captain
Murali is comfortably the greatest bowler. You can all suck eggs.

Best bowler... that's a different debate.

subshakerz

International Coach
Both and I agree. Without question would be the GOAT
Well, if he had a similar success rate in India or Australia, I could forgive one country as a blemish for him being so dominant elsewhere. Two is too much and those two being the two best batting lineups of his era.

Slifer

International Captain
Well, if he had a similar success rate in India or Australia, I could forgive one country as a blemish for him being so dominant elsewhere. Two is too much and those two being the two best batting lineups of his era.
If he even had one decent series in either country he'd get my vote but he didn't.

subshakerz

International Coach
Coincidentally this is the same reason I don't rate his peak as the best of all time.