• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Thread

Niall

International Coach
This is amazing, he literally has just retweeted every bit of praise he has got all day non stop.:laugh:

He should come back, just so India can do something about his average against them, something which features in about 1/3 of the tweets.:ph34r:

cnerd123

likes this
OMG that Rameez pic has to be one of the best ones I've ever seen.

Can we re-tweet that to every single commentator out there in the hopes that one of them brings it up during a match?

Fusion

Global Moderator
I had to un-follow Shoaib Malik on twitter (I don't know why I followed him in the first place tbh) because of the incessant re-tweets. For God's sake man, have some ****ing dignity!

Niall

International Coach
Saj Sadiq @Saj_PakPassion · 7 mins 7 minutes ago
Reports that Azhar Ali will be named Pakistan Test vice captain & also named captain of the one-day side #Cricket
10 retweets 7 favourites
Not sure what to think of that really if true. I like Azhar, but I can't see how you can have him and Shezhad in a top 3 or even worse opening especially chasing a big score. I suppose though anyone and I mean anyone is better option than going for the likes of Younis and Malik.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Malik's retweets are incredible. #WeWantMalikBack was actually trending a couple of days ago.

Thought this one was the best. Would love to get smali's thoughts on this.

Dat winning percentage

Niall

International Coach
In a totally unrelated coincidence they played Bangladesh and Zimbabwe a lot when he captain and even squeezed in a match against Hong Kong:laugh:

I think its unfair to totally write of Malik as always been useless, he did look quite a useful player at one stage, its just last few years every time they recall him he has been useless. I recall Misbah throwing a strop a few years ago demanding he played in the ODI series against England and he was genuinely horrible, heck I thought England looked unprofessional by how much they celebrated his wicket:mellow:

However not sure what he offers now, he probably would be called for chucking if he was to return and its doubtful he would be anywhere near the player he is now (lol) in four years when he would be 38.