• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Paine and Ashwin interactions

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is this in regards to the average in India thing? I thought that was quite funny. Although I also find it quite funny that he was sledging a bowler that has 4 more Test centuries than Paine's zero.
Yeah Paine's come out of this looking like a right dil tbh

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Better than Spikey who looks like a bad penis surgeon.

He was my caseworker, I know these things.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
This is fair enough. He stood perennially offside, entered 90% of rucks from the side and stomped on a series of heads in a career lasting about 15 years. But he never called anyone a dickhead. I'll have you know he was a gentleman.
Cool. You'll definitely be able to name a player whose head was stomped on by Richie McCaw, I'm sure, what with the sum total of your contributions to the Official Rugby Thread being "durrrr, Union boring, league awesum, durrr".

Burgey

Cool. You'll definitely be able to name a player whose head was stomped on by Richie McCaw, I'm sure, what with the sum total of your contributions to the Official Rugby Thread being "durrrr, Union boring, league awesum, durrr".
Lol chill out mate ffs.

Burgey

Omfg he does look a bit like the Sawyz (RIP).

Always enjoy the ABs beating Aus, as I’ve said before. They draw their players from everywhere and not just wanker schools

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Basic sledging 101 there. The first guy to crack and get personal automatically loses, and all it took from Ashwin was one retort and Paine cracked and let fly ‘dickhead’ Amateur hour.

Why Paine is attempting to give anyone ****, let alone a guy like Ashwin I have no idea. We’re talking about the less qualified test captain in the world (he only got the job because of the state Australian cricket was in). He’s obviously an absolute rubbish keeper and the **** has never scored a test match 100 ffs. I couldn’t believe that when I read that this morning.

Ashwin should’ve absolutely schooled him, so much ammunition right there ha.
Ashwin had a test match to save. His one retort was enough to derail Paine's concentration and probably self esteem.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
I mean, its true.