• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Overseas players in club cricket

davidba90

Cricket Spectator
Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a site/list somewhere of overseas players in club cricket on England? I've seen a list of Pakistani players on the PakPassion site and know of a few Aussies and Saffers in the south east and am going to see JJ Smuts play at Upminster on Saturday. Will Williams and Grant Roelofsen both played before being picked up by counties. Any ideas?

Woodster

International Captain
Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a site/list somewhere of overseas players in club cricket on England? I've seen a list of Pakistani players on the PakPassion site and know of a few Aussies and Saffers in the south east and am going to see JJ Smuts play at Upminster on Saturday. Will Williams and Grant Roelofsen both played before being picked up by counties. Any ideas?
Don’t think there’s a list compiling all the overseas players in club cricket, some league websites publish all the overseas players signed on in their league but I don’t know of any such list covering the whole country.