• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Overseas player from India with first grade experience.

Rajkumar777

Cricket Spectator
Hai, How are you all. I am Rajkumar from India. I seeking a club for playing upcoming season 2022. Is there any club seeking a overseas All rounder means please let me know. Thank you

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Whereabouts are you located mate? There’s lots of people on the forum from the UK who might be able to help you out.

Rajkumar777

Cricket Spectator
Whereabouts are you located mate? There’s lots of people on the forum from the UK who might be able to help you out.
Hai mate, Thanks for the response. Actually I am based on Tamilnadu, INDIA. Seeking for the club for playing upcoming season.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No worries. When you mentioned 2022, thought you may have been in the UK. :)

There’s a stack of guys on here from that region too. @honestbharani might be able to steer you in the right direction. I think @Shri lives in that area too. They mightknow some club contacts who can help.

Rajkumar777

Cricket Spectator
No worries. When you mentioned 2022, thought you may have been in the UK. :)

There’s a stack of guys on here from that region too. @honestbharani might be able to steer you in the right direction. I think @Shri lives in that area too. They mightknow some club contacts who can help.
Thank you so much mate for letting me know this. You are Such a nice human being with a great helping tendency. Once again thankyou. Cheers?