• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Otherwise (Very) Good Players who Look Crap asf

shortpitched713

International Captain
I would say Steve Smith, but honestly not worried about how batting technique looks. Batting is simply automation, compared to the truly higher level artistry that is bowling. :p

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Virender Sehwag ..

Very little foot movement but wow what great eye coordination hitting the ball through the line .

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Smith and Labuschagne up there. Never felt with Cook that he could hit it off the square through cover.

With bowlers, I don't know if "crap" is the right term but not much aesthetic pleasure from Thomson or Malinga.
I was to write "Crab" but I mis-typed.

As you can see with the first post, the photo of the guy in the crab stance.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Smith and Labuschagne up there. Never felt with Cook that he could hit it off the square through cover.

With bowlers, I don't know if "crap" is the right term but not much aesthetic pleasure from Thomson or Malinga.
so much this. i hate to watch either of them bat.