• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Test Blunders

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Vinay Kumar at Perth. He's actually a pretty decent swing bowler but against Warner under hot sun and kookaburra ball, it was terror.
Unadkat is another one. What a debut he had, running into Amla and Kallis at the top of their games.

Kirkut

International Regular
Unadkat is another one. What a debut he had, running into Amla and Kallis at the top of their games.
Poor fellow is target of jokes among Indian cricket forum members with being called malnourished and bowling the Unadkutter.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Michael Mason - took no wickets at 4.77 runs per over and scored 3 runs from 2 attempts as we lost to South Africa by 6 wickets in 2004. To be fair to him though he nearly made the side again around 2008 and at that point probably deserved another gig.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
And was raw as anything back then. If he was picked now I think he'd be decent.
He's been putting up beast like domestic numbers for a while now, admittedly my Ranji trophy knowledge is patchy at best but it does seem like he is a far better bowler now than then