• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Round 4 Results

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Here's the 2nd XI results for this round. A few non-submittals and quite a few people picking contracted players or players who already played 1st XI. I automatically chose replacements , usually a rookie.

Couple of ties as well, which is interesting.

Attachments

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Nice to see Colts win their first match of the season. Great to see Mudugalle and Gordon bowl well, hopefully they can continue the form for the Cup match. Also looks like Dhawan is going to have to pull something special out for the cup match, to keep Alwis out of the 1st XI

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
NZTailender said:
Here's the 2nd XI results for this round. A few non-submittals and quite a few people picking contracted players or players who already played 1st XI. I automatically chose replacements , usually a rookie.

Couple of ties as well, which is interesting.
That's still allowed though, isn't it?

Anyway, having the same problem with the attachment (no idea why, but it's really annoying), so if someone could email it to me (andycameron60 at hotmail dot com), I'd be really grateful

Edit: Thanks for that Hakon. Poor show from the Mash boys, even if we did win by default.

Last edited:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Alternative said:
Mumbai 2nd XI OD

B Maxwell
W Hakim
Y Goud
Y Hills
V Indulkar
K Arlott (Wk)
P Sampson
Z Shelly
C Vogel
D Phadkar
F Bhandari

Toss: Heads and Bat first
This is the team i choose, but why is H Thompson in place of P Sampson..

Edit: H Thompson was also shown in the Injury list.. :unsure:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
andyc said:
That's still allowed though, isn't it?
you cant pick players that played in the first XI in this round, but you were allowed to chose players picked to play in todays cup matches...

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
alternative said:
This is the team i choose, but why is H Thompson in place of P Sampson..

Edit: H Thompson was also shown in the Injury list.. :unsure:
I scrolled through the list of players 5 times looking for P Sampson (in VC4) and he isn't there.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
Our good run has come to an end, the batting was hardly inspired, though Edmonsons bowling was, 3-18 off 9 overs.