• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Cricketer you would want to bring out of retirement

crus07

Cricket Spectator
I always wondered how cricketers ahead of time like Viv Richards, Lance Klusener etc would fit in to current age and time.

My choice of such cricketer is - LANCE KLUSENER

How about yours?

_00_deathscar

International Debutant
I always wondered how cricketers ahead of time like Viv Richards, Lance Klusener etc would fit in to current age and time.

My choice of such cricketer is - LANCE KLUSENER

How about yours?
Klusener would be a bit of a Pandya wouldn't he?

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Kapil Dev and Viv Richards. The 2 favorite cricketers of my early childhood. Unfortunately I only caught up with the last few years of their careers.

Both would be having a better test career record than what they ended up with.

Both would have been monstrous T20 players as well.

Jack1

International Debutant
Pietersen

I thought they would have to play at current age but if not then Bradman

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Kapil Dev and Viv Richards. The 2 favorite cricketers of my early childhood. Unfortunately I only caught up with the last few years of their careers.

Both would be having a better test career record than what they ended up with.

Both would have been monstrous T20 players as well.
Agree. Kapil would've monstered the 20/20 game, would've been the most valuable player in any auction.

Miller, Botham and Kapil would've been incredible to watch in 20/20.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
G.Sobers
A.Gilchrist
Kapil Dev
I.Botham
K.Miller
F.Woolley
A.Faulkner
H.Trumble
G.Jessop
J.Gregory