• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe vs Westindies 2 Test : Feb 04-16, 2023 at Bulawayo

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Excellent changes of pace and guile from Motie as usual, but that was horrendous batting from both teams today. At least 5 horrible shots I can think of resulting in dismissals at key moments. Even Tage made a rare blunder.

Lets hope our middle/lower order digs in a bit and we get a 150 run lead. If they bat like they did today we will be luck to get a lead above 50!

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Just because I’m watching Tagenarine’s early career woth a lot of interest - meaningless stat perhaps but does anyone know the record for consecutive non-double digit scores to begin a career?

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
warrican absolutely sucks.

i given up trying to understand dessie after he took famed no rounder chase to australia as the main spinner over permaul, motie and cornwall.
Me too tbh. I worked it through in my head and Bajan bias is the only logical explanation, nothing else makes sense.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Motie is only one wicket away from a maiden 10-fer

I don’t know who was the last Windies spinner to achieve this feat