• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* World Test Championship Final at The Oval – June 7–11, 2023

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Right now the two finalists are confirmed it's time to start firing the shots as Australia and India get set to take each other on in the final of one of the less cared-about tournament constructs.

First up to today Andrew McDonald has confirmed that David Warner is 'fully in [Australia's] plans'. I think this demonstrates great magnanimity towards India, giving them a leg up by effectively having a batting line up of only ten.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I can't decide on who I want for the Indian lineup. Hard to drop either of Ashwin and Jadeja but batting being the way it is, I think India can only afford one of them.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
First up to today Andrew McDonald has confirmed that David Warner is 'fully in [Australia's] plans'. I think this demonstrates great magnanimity towards India, giving them a leg up by effectively having a batting line up of only ten.
The biggest point in favour of Warner imo is that Bancroft and Harris seem the most likely alternatives.

A case of has been v never was I guess

A real shame none of the younger openers have kicked on to a level where they look a viable Test option at this stage

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Rohit (c)
Gill
Pujara
Virat
Jadeja
Rahul (wk) (vc)
Ashwin
Shardul
Unadkat
Shami